Wednesday 22 August 2012

WWF Fundraising

Ive been harping on about this all over Facebook and Twitter but I realised I hadn't even put it on my blog yet?! I'm out of practice!

For anyone who doesn't know, I've opened up a temporary second ETSY store to sell artworks kindly donated by artist friends, in which all the profits will go to WWF. 

It all started because my BOYFRIEND is running TWO half marathons on behalf of the WWF and I wanted to do my bit to help with the fundraising, as there ain't no chance in hell I'm running unless I'm being chased! 

This is my contribution, a Panda and her Baby black ink lino print. Had that lino cutting set sitting in my drawer for months and finally got a reason to use it! It was super fun...apart from the two pretty slices I got on the middle finger of my left hand :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.